Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Flavor of Love Revealed

"I am one of the luckiest human beings on the planet, ladies and gentlemen," crows FLAVOR FLAV on VH1's number one show Flavor of Love. It would be hard to deny his statement as millions watch the network's grilled star play this unlikely dating game on his reality (?) series. The 20 ladies from all walks of life, who were given nicknames like Smiley and Pumkin by Flav are now narrowed down and Tasty Clips is about to scoop you on who sources tell us is the winner. L.A. Herald Dispatch readers were given the tip in this column two weeks ago. Now it's your turn. Stop reading now if you don't want to know. The most entertaining contestant going for the gold has been without a doubt Miss New York, who can't seem to get along with anyone. But she gets the silver and the prize goes to that chicken frying Hoopz. Can't wait to see what the producers cook up next for Flav. In the meantime, look for the hypeman on Public Enemy's experimental album with controversial Bay Area rapper Paris due March 7 called Rebirth Of A Nation; and a proper P.E. record called How You Sell Soul To A Soulless People Who've Sold Their Soul, out in the spring of 2007.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Bill, you are doing great work. You've come a long way baby!! Call me. I've been down south several times in the past few months. Been through SC several times. Playthell

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I was in Rochester last week and while in my hotel room I came across Flavor of Love and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought Strange Love was weird. I caught the episode where the white girl (whose name I've forgotten) spit at that black girl New York and New York went OFF. She threw the chick at a camera, I couldn't fucking believe it. Now that's TV.

10:18 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

Spitting on someone is AWFUL. I LOVED the scene though! LOL...

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Hoopz was the down and the innocent one. Turns out shes looking for a career boost as well. not mad at her because she is too damn fine.

Question: Did she tell Flav she was a internet model? I KNOW the producers knew about it. I found out with a quick google search.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home